Script are not enabled
The Santa Clara County Office of Education (SCCOE) is committed to serving, inspiring, and promoting student and public school success.
Strategic campaigns to raise awareness of the overall benefits of education
Meeting the emerging needs of the community by providing leadership and support for children, schools, and the greater community.
A premier service organization.
Fostering respectful, supportive, and inclusive work environments within and across branches, departments, clusters, and sites.
Follow these steps to setup your Santa Clara County Office of Education email your iPhone:
1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Tap Add Account > Exchange.
3. Enter in your Email address and password. The description can be anything you would like. Tap Next.:
4. Input the Server, Domain and Username from the pop-up from Step 1. Tap Save.
Email: Your county e-mail
Username: Your username
Password: Your password
Description: Anything you like
5. Select the services that you wish to sync with the Exchange Server. Tap Save.
We have successfully setup your SCCOE email account on your iPhone! If you have any further problems then please contact us at 408-453-6719.