Inclusion CollaborativeThe Inclusion Collaborative leads the effort to provide every Santa Clara County child with a quality learning environment. Its focus is the successful inclusion of children with special needs in child care, preschool programs and the community through education, advocacy and awareness. Our Mission and Core Values.
- Inclusion Collaborative wins Hoffmann Award!
- Adaptation Bin Now for Available for Purchase
- Annual report 2011-12
- Quarterly IC Newsletter
- Person First Products Now Available
- Sign on to our Person-First terminology Pledge of Respect
- Supports for Families
* Viewing requires Adobe Flash Player. Download Adobe Flash player.
- Inclusion Support Warm Line
To receive FREE support, information and resources to include children with disabilities or special needs in your program or community, call (408) 453-6651, or email email@example.com. Inclusion Support Warm Line Resources may include: E-packets of information, Developmental Screening, Inclusion Coach Referral, On-site inclusion Coach Support, and more...
- Warmenhoven Institute for Inclusion
To receive the agendas/minutes for the Inclusion Collaborative and/or the Warmenhoven Institute for Inclusion Advisory Board, click here.
- Collaborating Agencies
- Kit for Inclusion Team Success (KIT)
- Related Resources and Useful Links
- Training Materials and Publications
- Training Calendar 2012-13
Professional Development Opportunities *
* Please read our policies before registering
San Jose Public Library Inclusive Storytimes
Learning Multimedia Center
Date last updated: April 11, 2013