Logic Model 6-2-15.jpg
The Inclusion Collaborative State Conference provides an opportunity to learn Evidenced-Based Practices* for individuals involved in in the care and education of children birth to high school, with and without disabilities. Conference attendees will learn to build, enhance, and sustain inclusive practices in their respective programs and communities.
The 4th Annual Inclusion Collaborative State Conference will be on October 25-27, 2017 in San Jose, CA. Registration is open!
This year's conference theme, "Building Bridges for Equity-Engaging ALL Learners", topics include:
· Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
· California Preschool Learning Foundations & Preschool Curriculum Frameworks
· Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS)
· Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
· Culturally Responsive Teaching
· Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP)
· Embedded Instruction
· Inclusive Practices
· Impact of Trauma on Brain Development
· Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
· Perspectives of Living with Disabilities
· Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS)
· Reflective Practice Teaching Pyramid
· Universal Design for Learning
Click here to view the recorded virtual sessions from the October 2016 State Conference!