The Coordinated School Health (CSH) Program provides technical support to schools and district in the areas of student health and safety, including: California Healthy Kids Survey, Oral Health Assessment Reporting, HIV/STD Program, Tobacco-Use Prevention Education (TUPE) Program Title IV Part A, and the Safe and Drug Free Schools and Communities Act (SDFSCA).
Additional services provided include professional development and training opportunities for teachers, staff, parents and students in areas relative to student health and wellness: suicide prevention and intervention, asset development, substance abuse and youth, and Coordinated School Health (CSH). This work is supported by a Coordinated School Health Collaborative which meets throughout the year.
- Bullying Prevention and Education Resources
- Coordinated School Health in Action
- Coordinated School Health Training
- Grant Opportunities
- Program Overview
- Region 5 Parent Engagement Conference Series and Workshops
- Resources and reference materials
- SB 48 Resources
|Earthquakes Family Event
Friday, May 17, 2013
- Mandated Reporting Law for School Administrators 2013
- 31st Annual Child Abuse Symposium
- SCCOE 2013 Suicide Prevention Presentation
Date last updated: May 13, 2013